Rita en Jean Pierre bought me , “Ritje”, a Bavaria sailing yacht, 37 feet or 11,28 meters, built 1994, in May 2013.
My goals: giving tranquillity and comfort to my crew in Torrevieja, Costa Blanca, Spain. My assets:
- you sleep in the captain’s cabin, a spacious bed of 200×200.
- your bedroom has direct access to the toilet room.
- you can store your personal belongings in closets and storage spaces.
- in the living area, a large table with secret compartment, soft seats and wooden storage cabinets create a pleasant environment.
- with some luck you can see a dolphins through the window as they swim by
- in the kitchen you can unleash your cooking skills
- you can sunbathe in complete freedom on my spacious deck
- via the the swim ladder you get in your private pool, the Mediterranean sea
- during snorkling, you can admire the local fauna and flora. Diving masks and fins are on board
- using my main sail of 40m², my Genua of 30 m² or my Spinnaker of 65m², I reach up to 6 knots with a light breeze from the right angle
- I have 29 hp available to enter a port during calm conditions.
- bed linen and towels are on board.
- port accomodation , shower, washing machine, dryer, swimming pool, can be used by the crew.
- the crew is limited to max. 4 persons.
- NO sailing experience required. Rita and/or Jean Pierre are aboard during sailing.
You are kindly invited not to use hard suitcases.